Are you an UMSL College of Business Administration undergraduate student? Could you use $2,500 to help with your tuition? Want to be featured at the fast-growing 2017 Midwest Digital Marketing Conference (MDMC) at Union Station on April 12 & 13?
Then this is an opportunity for you! Apply for the #MDMC Scholarship starting January 9, 2017.
Two UMSL College of Business Administration undergraduate students will each be awarded a $2,500 scholarship and a VIP pass to the 2017 MDMC where your video will be featured.
Deadline: February 24, 2017 Extended –March 10, 2017
- Degree-seeking undergraduate
- UMSL Business major
- Enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours
- Minimum 2.5 overall UMSL GPA
You're the creative director for a 30 second promotional video about the UMSL College of Business Administration. Your objective is to give prospective college students a compelling reason why UMSL Business is the perfect fit for them. This spot can be as grassroots or as high quality as you'd like - whatever best fits your creative vision.
- UMSL brand standards MUST be incorporated into your video
- The video must be 30 seconds or less in length
- The video cannot include your name or any other personally identifying details, you must remain anonymous