About the College
Administrators and Staff
Mission and Vision Statements
Advisory and Volunteer Boards
Departments and Centers
Executive Education & Professional Studies
PMP® Certification Prep
SHRM® Certification Prep
Executive Leadership Consortium
Our New Home
General Academic Guidelines
Awards and Scholarships
Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program (VITA)
Visit UMSL Business
Learning Goals Master of Science in Information Systems
- Understand IS leadership principles and IS strategy.
- Recommend managerial practices to develop and deploy technological innovations that produce business advantage
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of systems analysis and design.
- Employ current best practices in software development, cybersecurity, business intelligence, and database management in the systems development life cycle.
- Master specialized technical expertise as well as broad business domain knowledge.
The College of Business Administration is fully accredited by AACSB International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business