About the College
Advisory and Volunteer Boards
Departments and Centers
graduate business programs
Executive Education & Professional Studies
PMP® Certification Prep
SHRM® Certification Prep
Executive Leadership Consortium
Our New Home
Awards and Scholarships
Visit UMSL Business
Learning Goals Master of Science in Information Systems and Technology
- Understand IS leadership principles and IS strategy.
- Recommend managerial practices to develop and deploy technological innovations that produce
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of systems analysis and design.
- Employ current best practices in software development, cybersecurity, business intelligence, and database management in the systems development life cycle.
- Master specialized technical expertise as well as broad business domain knowledge.
The College of Business Administration is fully accredited by AACSB International-The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business