UMSL COLLEGE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
COMMUNITY COLLEGE MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS
October 9, 2014
The College of Business Administration at the University of Missouri-St. Louis is providing scholarships to students from the St. Louis Community College – Florissant Valley, Forest Park, Meramec and Wildwood, the St. Charles Community College, Jefferson College, East Central College, Mineral Area College and Southwestern Illinois College. The scholarships will be awarded on a competitive basis and the students are asked to apply thru the campus scholarship application process, Academic Works. The initial scholarship amounts will be 50% of a student’s educational fees for 1 to 15 credit hours of course work. The deadline for students to submit their applications is November 16, 2014. The students will be notified by late November as to whether they were selected for a scholarship. The following criteria apply:
- The student must have a minimum grade point average of 3.5 overall.
- The overall grade point average will be based on all graded college credit.
- The student must have completed at least 30 hours at the community college.
- The student must demonstrate financial need
- The applicant must be a student starting at UMSL in the upcoming Spring semester
These scholarships will be renewable for up to a maximum of 60 credit hours at UMSL with the requirement that a 3.2 grade point average be maintained each semester while in attendance at UMSL.
The link to the Merit scholarship application is here: https://umsl.academicworks.com