About the College
Administrators and Staff
Mission and Vision Statements
Advisory and Volunteer Boards
Departments and Centers
Executive Education & Professional Studies
PMP® Certification Prep
SHRM® Certification Prep
Executive Leadership Consortium
Our New Home
General Academic Guidelines
Awards and Scholarships
Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program (VITA)
Visit UMSL Business
Lecturer Emeritus of Management
M.B.A., University of Missouri-St. Louis, 1974
B.S., Chemical Engineering, University of Iowa,1957
Associate of Arts, Burlington, Iowa Junior College, 1954
- Areas: Business Strategy, U.S. & International Behavioral Sciences, Management/Leadership
- Reviewed & contributed to textbook modifications in Strategic Management and Management & Organizational Behavior.
- Initiated an on-going guest speaker program involving St. Louis based executives in Strategic Management and Organizational Behavior classes.
- Extensive business experience with Monsanto Company (Solutia, Inc.) involving engineering, manufacturing, marketing, business analysis, and strategic management and business development internationally.
- Past Chair of School of Business Undergraduate Studies Committee.