Assistant Teaching Professor
Office: 1310 Tower - Voice: 314-516-5623
M.B.A. (Finance and Accounting), Washington University, 1975
B.A. (Psychology, Math), College of William and Mary, 1970
- Areas: Management
- Became a Licensed Insurance Agent (Life and Annuities) for the State of Missouri in 1993.
- Acquired the Series 6 License (Mutual Funds and Variable Annuities) from the National Association of Securities Dealers in 1994.
- Earned a Certified Management Accountant (C.M.A.) by the Institute of Management Accounting in 1976.
- Beta Gamma Sigma, 1975.
- Received the Mid-American Volkswagen Award in 1975.
- Received the Consortium for Graduate Study in Business Fellowship Award in 1973.