About the College
Administrators and Staff
Mission and Vision Statements
Advisory and Volunteer Boards
Departments and Centers
Executive Education & Professional Studies
PMP® Certification Prep
SHRM® Certification Prep
Executive Leadership Consortium
Our New Home
General Academic Guidelines
Awards and Scholarships
Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program (VITA)
Visit UMSL Business
Emeritus Professor of Quantitative Management Science
Ph.D., 1964, Economics and Statistics, Oklahoma State University
M.S., 1958, Economics and Statistics, Baylor University
B.B.A., 1956, Economics, Baylor University
A.A., 1950, Business, Southwestern Illinois College
- Taught courses in business statistics, forecasting, and statistics of quality control.
- Wrote textbooks in fundamentals of business analysis, statistics, and forecasting.
- Wrote a variety of articles, proceedings and special studies pertaining to statistics.
- Completed in-house USAF studies and activities.
- Served on the faculities of the University of Texas at Austin, Midwestern State University, and Baylor University.
- Participated in local and national professional associations.