About the College
Administrators and Staff
Mission and Vision Statements
Faculty Areas of Expertise
Partnerships and Outreach
Advisory and Volunteer Boards
Alumni and Friends
Donate to The College Of Business
Our Alumni News
Departments and Centers
Executive Education & Professional Studies
Executive Leadership Consortium
PMP® Certification Prep
SHRM® Certification Prep
Future UMSL Business Building
News and Events
Salute to Business Achievement Awards 2015
Advanced MIS Lab
Graduate Management Admission Council
Links of Interest
Small Business Resources
Tutor and Lab Information
Awards and Scholarships
Founders Professor of Accounting
Office: 503 SSB Tower ~ Voice: 314-516-5524
Degrees Held: Ph. D. (Accounting), Washington University (St. Louis), 1991
M.S.B.A., Washington University (St. Louis), 1990
B.A., Case Western Reserve University, 1969
- Areas:Financial Accounting
- ACCTNG 4401 - Financial Accounting and Reporting III
- ACCTNG 5400 - Financial and Managerial Accounting
- ACCTNG 5401 - Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Areas: Financial accounting; accounting regulation; contracting; taxation
- Selected Significant Publications:
- Moehrle, Stephen and Mohrman, Mary Beth, Reynolds-Moehrle, Jennifer, Stuerke, Pamela. “Developments in Accounting Regulation: A Synthesis and Annotated Bibliography of Evidence and Commentary in the Academic Literature (1999 -2000),” Research in Accounting Regulation, Vol. 21, #2, pp. 125-137, 2009.
- Mohrman, Mary Beth. “Depreciation of Airplanes and Garbage Trucks: Information Value and Fraud Prevention in Financial Reporting,” Issues in Accounting Education, Vol. 24, pp. 105-107, 2009.
- Mohrman, M.B., "General Host: Accounting for a Bond Refunding," Issues in Accounting Education Aug. 1999.
- Mohrman, M.B., "The Use of Fixed GAAP Provisions in Debt Contracts," Accounting Horizons, Sept. 1996.
- Mohrman, M.B. & Reburn, J., "An Examination of the Security Price Reaction to SFAS 94," Advances in Accounting, 1994.
- Mohrman, M.B., "Debt Contacts and FAS 19: A Test of the Debt Contract Hypothesis," The Accounting Review, April 1993