College of Business Administration
Mary Beth Mohrman
Accounting Department Chair
Associate Professor of Accounting
Office: 1209 SSB Tower ~ Voice: 314-516-5524
Degrees Held: Ph. D. (Accounting), Washington University (St. Louis), 1991
M.S.B.A., Washington University (St. Louis), 1990
B.A., Case Western Reserve University, 1969
- Areas:Financial Accounting
- BA 4401 Financial Accounting and Reporting III
- ACC 5400 Financial and Managerial Accounting
- ACC 5401 Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Areas: Financial accounting; accounting regulation; contracting; taxation
- Selected Significant Publications:
- Mohrman, M.B., "General Host: Accounting for a Bond Refunding," Issues in Accounting Education Aug. 1999.
- Mohrman, M.B., "The Use of Fixed GAAP Provisions in Debt Contracts," Accounting Horizons, Sept. 1996.
- Mohrman, M.B. & Reburn, J., "An Examination of the Security Price Reaction to SFAS 94," Advances in Accounting, 1994.
- Mohrman, M.B., "Debt Contacts and FAS 19: A Test of the Debt Contract Hypothesis," The Accounting Review, April 1993